| How do I book?
1.- Please complete a 'RESERVATION REQUEST' form.
Click this link 'Reservation Request' or the button at the top/right of this page. We will come straight back to you with detailed information regarding those apartments which best suit your party's needs.
This is a mere request for information. You are not committing to a reservation at this stage.
2.- Once you have made a 'RESERVATION REQUEST' you may want to talk things through with one of our team in Paris. You can contact us in a number of ways:
Feel free to call us on +33-1-42-77-92-10 to ask any more specific questions relating to our proposed vacation apartment rentals in Paris. Please leave a message; we will call you right back.
Alternatively for more specific questions relating to our luxurious vacation apartments in Paris, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more general inquiries about our Paris holiday apartments, please-mail us at email@example.com.
3. - What are the exact steps of the booking process from the moment I request information to the point of checking into my apartment in Paris?
At Pad-A-Terre we understand quite how important it is to you to feel 100% comfortable about your booking in the run-up to your arrival in Paris. To that end what you see on our site is what your get when you arrive in Paris. Similarly our booking process is transparent and follows the following steps:
1. We reply to your request for information with detailed information regarding those apartments that we are confident best suit your party's needs.
2. Should your decide to then place a reservation for an apartment, you would confirm this to us by email or telephone.
3. We send you instructions as to how to confirm the booking. This requires a 50% down payment by credit card. As a French company with have a merchant account with BNP Paribas in Paris and believe this to be the most trustworthy and economical way of confirming the booking. You simply complete an authorisation form which you fax back to our office in Paris. You can also send a PDF document. Alternatively and if you are in Europe, we can accept bank transfers.
4. Once payment has been taken, we send you a copy of the rental contract for you to review. Aside from you personal details and the dates of your booking, this contract reflects the Terms and Conditions that are detailed at the bottom of every page of our site.
5. We sign the contract on each page. You do the same and send it back to us together with you arrival details (flight number, train time etc).
6. A few weeks prior to your arrival in Paris (earlier if necessary), we send you clear transfer instructions from your point of arrival in Paris (CDG/Orly, train stations or by car!) together with the contact details of one of our agents. We advise you that you can either pay your balance by card/bank transfer up to 7 days prior to your arrival in Paris or you can simply pay that upon arrival in cash.
7. The whole process is very straightforward. We are of course on hand to answer any questions that you might have in the run up to you arrival in Paris.
We look forward to welcoming you to Paris,
The Team at Pad-A-Terre.
Pad à Terre, 75, rue Vieille du Temple 75003 Paris
Fax. + 33-1-72-70-59-88
Registered Company: RCS Paris 480 984 533
Terms and Conditions
Paris Vacation |
Paris Vacation Apartment |
Paris Apartments |
Paris Vacation Rentals |
Vacation Rental Paris
Holiday Apartments Paris |
Picasso Paris Vacation Apartment |
Carnavalet Paris Vacation Apartment |
Cognacq Jay Paris Vacation Apartment
Vacation and Rental Flats in Paris |
Rental Vacation Flats in Paris |
Paris Apartments 6th |
Holiday flats in Paris | Events in Paris
Paris Accommodations |
Paris Lodging |
Luxury Hotel Deals in Paris
© 2007 Pad à Terre. All rights reserved